Dialog: Add horizontal divs?

  • Ken Loomis
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28, 2009
      Hello:

      I have a YUI dialog, and on the click of a button I want to display two
      additional divs to the right of the regular form data.
      These divs will fill with info relevant to the existing data in the
      dialog form. I added the 2 divs to the bd div of the dialog and made the
      3 divs in the bd all float left to make them line up side by side. This
      throws the whole dialog out of whack.

      How can I accomplish what I want.

      Ken
    • Ken Loomis
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 28, 2009
        Seems to be working fine now. Maybe it was a div problem?

        Ken