anybody could create a group online,such as MSN group

  • loujianwen1986
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28, 2009
      anybody could create a group online,such as MSN group,so the all guys here could join that group,and then we could talk about YUI online,and solve the problems immediately,how about this idea,guys,
      if you create the group just add me into your contact list,
      my msn:loujianwen1986@...,
      thanks
    • juliebonniedaisy
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2 7:31 AM
        just go to webchat.freenode.net and join #yui. see you there.