YUI Uploader autoupload + removeFile issues

  • Janos P Toth
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2009
      Hi,I'm wondering if it's possible to give a bit of limelight to two of my babies here: http://yuilibrary.com/projects/yui2/ticket/2528386 http://yuilibrary.com/projects/yui2/ticket/2528387The first one is about using removeFile on uploads that have already started (and there's actually a comment in the .as file saying it's something that needs to be looked at). I'd do with some guidance how to rebuild uploader.swf too, but fixing this would be useful for other pepole too.The second, almost purely aesthetic issue, with the kinds of error messages the uploader throws - it basically channels the errors coming from flash, which can be confusing for someone who isn't a flash programmer.Many thanks, Janos