How to Customize the Menu

  • m3cflvi
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2009
      I want to implement the Menu, and began to look at the documentation and examples. Please note I am new to YUI, so this might seem easy, but I just need to clarify.

      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/menu/#family

      Was wondering if anyone has customized the menu, such as changing the background colors.

      In looking at menu.css, this specifies the selection color:

      .yuimenuitem-selected {

      background-color: #8c8ad0;

      }

      If thats correct then I'd need to store the css file locally instead of specifiying it as: <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="http://yui.yahooapis.com/2.7.0/build/menu/assets/skins/sam/menu.css">?