Are there any good examples of dataTable script?

  • daveb662001
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2009
      Hello!

      I am not new to YUI, in fact I developed some cool apps with it in the past. I am new to dataTable though.

      I am about to start designing a database with server side sorting and pagination and editable cells.

      Basically I understand everything I read so far in the datatable documentation.

      It would just be great is maybe someone has already wrote an app like that an can show their script. I am looking for a script that has a sound design with all the good object oriented stuff like private data, public methods, etc.

      I have no doubt I can write my own, but it's always nice to see a good script made be a professional.

      If anyone has written such script, and don't mind sharing, please post a link.