Re: Help needed on YUI Calendar.

  • lou_tribal
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 25, 2009
      I am not sure I understand your question very well.
      If you set no min/max date when opening the calendar the mindate/maxdate configuration attributes will be null as well as the selection so you won't be able to use that.
      On the other hand, if you set min and/or max date when opening the calendar, you already know these values so no need to get them from the calendar...

      <