Adding panels to OverlayManager

  • jackal2050
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2009
      Here is what I am doing. Trying to add the panels as I create them to
      overlay manger. The first panel gets added, but the next one does not
      get added at all. Please let me know what I am doing wrong.

      olmanager = new YAHOO.widget.OverlayManager();
      var panels = [];
      var panelNo = 0;
      function search() {
      panels[panelNo] = new YAHOO.widget.Panel("p" +
      document.forms[0].search_no.value, {
      width:"800px",
      draggable:true} );
      olmanager.register(panels[panelNo]);