doBeforeShowCellEditor and version 2.7.0

  • jaymedav
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2009
      datatable.doBeforeShowCellEditor = function(oEditor) {
      return oEditor.record.getData('IsEditable');
      }

      I have this code above and I know true/false is being returned correctly. I can even hard code this to return false all the time, but it wont suppress the editor. Is this a known issue in 2.7.0 or am I doing something wrong?

      Thanks in advance
      Jayme