Bug Fix Request: \sandbox\treeview\js\TaskNode.js

  • Gerald Drouillard
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 3, 2009
      Please update line 241 which is:
      sb[sb.length] = '<tr>';
      to be
      sb[sb.length] = '<tr class="ygtvrow">';

      This will allow nodes to be expanded/collapsed if necessary.

      --
      Regards
      --------------------------------------
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 4, 2009
        Gerald:

        Please do file a bug report for these issues. I have done it for you
        this time:

        http://yuilibrary.com/projects/yui2/ticket/2528275

        Note, however, that the functionality provided by TaskNode is now built
        into the Node object itself, thus this example is mostly irrelevant.
        See "Highlighting Nodes" at:

        http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/treeview/#customtypes

        and:

        http://www.satyam.com.ar/yui/#tasklist

        Satyam

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 4, 2009
          On 8/4/2009 3:23 AM, Satyam wrote:

          > Gerald:
          >
          > Please do file a bug report for these issues. I have done it for you
          > this time:
          >
          > http://yuilibrary.com/projects/yui2/ticket/2528275
          > <http://yuilibrary.com/projects/yui2/ticket/2528275>
          >
          > Note, however, that the functionality provided by TaskNode is now built
          > into the Node object itself, thus this example is mostly irrelevant.
          > See "Highlighting Nodes" at:
          >
          > http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/treeview/#customtypes
          > <http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/treeview/#customtypes>

          When you click on a "+" or "-" to expand/collapse a node treeview.js
          _getEventTargetTdEl specifically looks for class "ygtvrow".

          Without it the expand/collapse does not work with buildfrommarkup on a
          tasknode.

          --
          Regards
          --------------------------------------
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 4, 2009
            What I meant by filing a report was using the form at:

            http://yuilibrary.com/projects/yui2/newticket

            I have already done this for you.

            I was also pointing out that you don't need TaskNode.js at all. The
            functionality it provides is already built into the regular treeview.

            Satyam

            Gerald Drouillard escribió:
            > On 8/4/2009 3:23 AM, Satyam wrote:
            >
            >> Gerald:
            >>
            >> Please do file a bug report for these issues. I have done it for you
            >> this time:
            >>
            >> http://yuilibrary.com/projects/yui2/ticket/2528275
            >> <http://yuilibrary.com/projects/yui2/ticket/2528275>
            >>
            >> Note, however, that the functionality provided by TaskNode is now built
            >> into the Node object itself, thus this example is mostly irrelevant.
            >> See "Highlighting Nodes" at:
            >>
            >> http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/treeview/#customtypes
            >> <http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/treeview/#customtypes>
            >>

            > When you click on a "+" or "-" to expand/collapse a node treeview.js
            > _getEventTargetTdEl specifically looks for class "ygtvrow".
            >
            > Without it the expand/collapse does not work with buildfrommarkup on a
            > tasknode.

          • Gerald Drouillard
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 4, 2009
              On 8/4/2009 11:43 AM, Satyam wrote:

              > I was also pointing out that you don't need TaskNode.js at all. The
              > functionality it provides is already built into the regular treeview.
              What version? I just downloaded yui2 from
              http://github.com/yui/yui2/tree/master
              and cannot find the tasknode object in treeview.js

              --
              Regards
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 4, 2009
                You won't find it because the functionality is already in Node.js so all
                nodes inherit it. Check the example I pointed you to, it works like the
                old example without any TaskNode at all.