Re: [ydn-javascript] Re: DataTable: ID's to cellwidgets?

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 3, 2009
      The original data for the DataTable lies on the Recordset, not in the
      document body. It is best to avoid accessing the UI bypassing the
      widget that is in charge. If you keep the RecordSet updated, the
      DataTable will take care to do the screen part.

      BTW, this might help you:

      http://www.satyam.com.ar/yui/2.6.0/assortedControls.html

      Satyam