Re: [ydn-javascript] TreView styles

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2009
      The Firebug debugger will show you the file and location of each style
      definition, see:

      http://www.satyam.com.ar/yui/widgetstyles.html

      Usually, you don't care where they are defined, the only reason I can
      think of is a bad one. You don't change the styles in the original CSS
      files, instead, you override them in a file of your own, loaded right
      after the original one, where you assign new values to the same
      attributes and selectors as in the original. That is the safest one
      because it spares you the trouble of locating and changing once again
      each and every style when a new version comes around, like at the end of
      this month. Also, the CSS files you are likely to load in a production
      environment are compressed, it is very hard to locate individual
      definitions.

      Satyam