Need help with repositioning of Calendar object

  • Neeraj Gupta
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3 4:44 AM
      Dear All,

      I am new to YUI and in process of getting familiar to it. I am trying to use the YUI calendar object and wasted my whole day today with no luck trying to reposition the calendar object. (relative positioning with respect to the calendar button).
      I know repositioning is generally a very basic feature and I am missing something basic and small here. Any helps or pointers in this regard will be of great help.

      Thanks,
      Neeraj