How to identify the datatable type object.

  • asitkatiyar
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2009

      I have one common function, in which I am passing the object. In the function I have to take different actions according to the type of object passed. One of the possible passed object will be the yui-datatable.
      Please can anyone let me know how to identify that the passed object is of yui-datatable type.

      Thanks in advance
      YUI-user
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2009
        If (unidentifiedObject instanceof YAHOO.widget.DataTable. ) {... }