tabview, datasource and chart...

  • tplau@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2009
      Dear all,

      I am now facing a problem as follow:

      1. I have put a yui chart, using ajax/json as the datasource, inside a tab (say tabA) of a tabview
      2. When the page is first loaded (tabA is not the active one), I observed that the chart loads data from server by reading some server log.
      3. When tabA becomes active (entering tabA), the chart loads data again.
      4. When tabA becomes in-active (leaving tabA), the chart also loads data again.

      Then my question is, is the above observation agrees with the yui default behavior? How to control the chart / datasource load data once only when the tab become active, and stop loading data again when the tab becomes active / in-active later?

      thanks a lot in advance!