dynamic panel context

  • davidfealkoff
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2009
      I have a dialog box which when made visible positions itself in the center of the browser no matter what the vertical scroll position. The dialog box has a link to a panel which supplies supplemental information about the dialog box.

      when the panel is shown through the link, the browser scrolls to the top of page where the panel is shown and the dialog box is redrawn. I tried setting the context of the panel to the dialog box but the browser still scrolls to the top of the page.

      Has anyone had experience with this and have an explanation how I can show the panel without the browser repositioning?

      thanks,
      David
    • Ryan V. Bayona
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2009
        You may have set the config's fixedcenter attribute to true..

        or

        I'm making a guess ... do you have the anchor's href attribute as :