Looking for a YUI and JavaScript Consultant

  • Maris Fogels
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2009
      Hi everyone,

      I'm part of the team of engineers that build Ubuntu Linux's bug tracking and
      code hosting system, launchpad.net. We have been using YUI3 and JavaScript
      heavily for the past six months, and are looking for someone to provide paid
      phone and email support for JavaScript and YUI.

      We need someone who is available and interested in reviewing the code and
      functionality we build, and who could help us with advice and debugging going
      forward. Solid JavaScript experience is a requirement; knowing a bit about YUI3
      would be nice, but not required.

      If you are interested, then please get in touch with our project lead, Christian
      Reis: kiko@...

      Thanks,

      Maris Fogels
      Canonical, Ltd.