href in Treeview

  • joki baki
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2009
      Dear All,
      I am a new in YUI world and recently I tried to implement a treeview with nodes that are anchored and that uopn clicking navigate to the given URL. However this piece of script seems not to work:
      var tree;
      tree = new YAHOO.widget.TreeView("treeDiv1");
      var root = tree.getRoot();
      var tmpNode = new YAHOO.widget.TextNode("mylabel",root);
      tmpNode.href="http://www.yahoo.com";
      //or
      var myobj = { label: "mylabel1", href:"http://www.mdpi.com/2072-4292/1/3/197" };
      var txtNode = new YAHOO.widget.TextNode(myobj, root);
      tree.render();

      Where in am I mistaken.
      I use Firefox 2.0
      Thank you
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 30, 2009
        There is a bug in the released version. You can retrieve a patched
        version from GitHub at:

        http://github.com/yui/yui2/tree/master

        Look into the /build/treeview folder.

        Sorry