YUI css text format only

  • the1whowon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2009
      1. Is it possible to only override the browser text formatting and nothing else?
      2. or is there a way to add all the formatting again for the body tags etc as when I use the script it strips everything out but the only problem I have is that the text has different spacing in firefox etc.
      3. I have tried using the Configuration and Hosting settings but I have no idea what all the functions do. Is there anywhere stating what each button is supposed to do?

      I am new to this and its all a little confusing for me.
      Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks,
      Steve