Autocomplete goes behind data header of dataTable

  • vrusha1512
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 13, 2009
      I have a grid, with a YUI autocomplete text box (basically a drop down) just above it. When the auto-complete container displays,it appears behind the grid header.

      This problem is only in IE not in mozilla

      I have tried to set its z-index property, but still the problem persists.
    • Steven Barkdull
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 13, 2009
        I am seeing the same problem. I am running YUI 2.7.0., and the problem shows up in IE7 and IE8 when run in Quirks mode. Things behave properly when running IE8 in standards mode.

        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "vrusha1512" <vrushali.kulkarni@...> wrote:

        > I have a grid, with a YUI autocomplete text box (basically a drop down) just above it. When the auto-complete container displays,it appears behind the grid header.
        >
        > This problem is only in IE not in mozilla
        >
        > I have tried to set its z-index property, but still the problem persists.

      • jwpebcakerror
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 29, 2009
          I'm also getting it Firefox 3.5.1

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 29, 2009
            Scratch that, Replied to the wrong post.

            My apologies