Two Questions About the RichTextEditor

  • nunciato
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2009
      Thanks in advance for what I'm sure are two obvious questions, but I've been searching around for a while and haven't been able to come up with any answers.

      --- Does the RichTextEditor currently support viewing and editing source code manually?
      --- Does it support embedding OBJECTs (specifically Flash controls -- e.g., for playing YouTube/Flickr/etc. movies)?

      And if either answer is yes, could someone point me to the relevant documentation for adding these buttons or otherwise enabling this functionality specifically?

      Thanks in advance!

      Chris