YUI Carousel button customization

  • marshan1800
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2009
      Hi,

      I just got started on YUI and I want to use the YUI carousel on my website. But I can't find a way to customized the list and button on top( I'm referring to the prev and next button since I want to change that part into my own categories ).

      The list and buttons on top seems to built-in since it appears automatically after you instantiate the carousel.

      var carousel = new YAHOO.widget.Carousel("container", {
      animation: { speed: 0.5 }

      Can they be customeized at all? How?