Re: [ydn-javascript] Trying to load script with YAHOO.util.Get.script and ASP

  • Daniel
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2009
      Thank you! I'm changing the code that's why it is sending an error message now. !

      2009/7/2 Adam Moore <adamoore@...>
      On Wed, Jul 01, 2009 at 11:42:51PM -0000, ikaro751 wrote:
      > Hello, I'm generating javascript code with  ASP; then I try to load this script with YAHOO.util.Get.script; does anyone know if is it possible to load from ASP javascript code?
      >
      > I made some more tests unsucessufully with http://investigacion.ilce.edu.mx/inventario/testGet.html

      The server technology you use to generate the response is not relevant
      to the Get utility.  As long as the response is formatted correctly, it
      will work.  In this case the request is completely failing:

      http://investigacion.ilce.edu.mx/inventario/dinamicDT.asp?m=almacenes

      ...responds with:

      Microsoft JET Database Engine error '80040e14'

      Error de sintaxis (falta operador) en la expresión de consulta
      'clave_almacen='.

      /inventario/edita_registro.asp, línea 16

      -Adam