Tree view href problem

  • grokrz
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2009

      I have a problem with opening an url when I click on the label. Collapse and expand work very nice.

      I do it the same like in the example: http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/treeview/tv-markup.html

      Can somebody tell me why href link from initial data:

      <li>item 0-1
      <ul>
      <li><a target="_new" href="HTTP://developer.yahoo.com/yui" title="go to YUI Home Page">YUI</a>
      <ul>

      <li>item 0-1-0</li>

      doesn't work in tree view?
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2009
        There is a bug in the released 2.7 version. Download the latest from Github:

        http://github.com/yui/yui2/tree/master

        in the /build/treeview directory

        Satyam

        grokrz escribió:

        > Hi,
        >
        > I have a problem with opening an url when I click on the label.
        > Collapse and expand work very nice.
        >
        > I do it the same like in the example:
        > http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/treeview/tv-markup.html
        >
        > Can somebody tell me why href link from initial data:
        > <li>item 0-1
        > <ul>
        > <li>*<a target="_new" href="HTTP://developer.yahoo.com/yui" title="go to YUI Home Page">YUI</a>
        > <ul>*
        > <li>item 0-1-0</li>
        >

        > doesn't work in tree view?

      • grokrz