Trying to load script with YAHOO.util.Get.script and ASP

  • ikaro751
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2009
      Hello, I'm generating javascript code with ASP; then I try to load this script with YAHOO.util.Get.script; does anyone know if is it possible to load from ASP javascript code?

      I made some more tests unsucessufully with http://investigacion.ilce.edu.mx/inventario/testGet.html

      Saludos!
    • Adam Moore
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2009
        On Wed, Jul 01, 2009 at 11:42:51PM -0000, ikaro751 wrote:
        > Hello, I'm generating javascript code with ASP; then I try to load this script with YAHOO.util.Get.script; does anyone know if is it possible to load from ASP javascript code?
        >
        > I made some more tests unsucessufully with http://investigacion.ilce.edu.mx/inventario/testGet.html

        The server technology you use to generate the response is not relevant
        to the Get utility. As long as the response is formatted correctly, it
        will work. In this case the request is completely failing:

        http://investigacion.ilce.edu.mx/inventario/dinamicDT.asp?m=almacenes

        ...responds with:

        Microsoft JET Database Engine error '80040e14'

        Error de sintaxis (falta operador) en la expresión de consulta
        'clave_almacen='.

        /inventario/edita_registro.asp, línea 16

        -Adam
      • Daniel
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2009
          Thank you! I'm changing the code that's why it is sending an error message now. !