Saving information in case of mulitple frames

  • Noorhan Abbas
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2009
      Hello,
      My application has three frames in one page.  The page is divided into two horizontal frames and the lower frame is divided into two other frames.  The lower right frame loades html pages from a different server than the one that  hosts the application.  I need to allow users to save the pages that are displayed on the lower right frame.

      I am using the following code but it is not working:

      parent.frames["right"].focus();

      parent.frames["right"].document.execCommand('SaveAs','1',null);

      Could anyone please help me sort out this problem...

      Thanks a lot.

    • Noorhan Abbas