Problems with buttons and FF 3.5

  • josep.pijuan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2009
      Hi people,

      I've just installed the new firefox version (3.5), and I've had a surprise when my working page haven't loaded correctly.

      I've found a problem with a declaration of a new button:

      The code that cause the error is very simple:

      var botoSave = new YAHOO.widget.Button("saveAccordion");

      The error is in line 7 from button-min.js.Firebug inform the error as:

      "cannot access optimized closure"

      The error is the same for each YUI button.Can any body help with this error?

      Thank you very much in advance.