How to handle server respond after a form is submited

  • ianz2008
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2009
      I am new to YUI and would like to make some webpages with form. the purpose of those forms is to reload the current page with proper action (add or remove some buttons/tabs).

      I checked the dialog example (http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/container/dialog-quickstart.html) and understand the server respond can be in XHTML format which will be posted back within the respond tag. What I don't understand is if the sever respond contains scripts it will not display properly.

      For example,

      After user successfully submits the form, page will be reloaded again with the same code. However, two buttons are not shown in the reloaded page anymore. It exists in the source code though. In other words, the source code are identical before and after the form is submitted.

      Any advise would be very appreciated.