Re: [ydn-javascript] YUI Charts : interact with Javascript

  • Dwight Bridges
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2009
      Re: [ydn-javascript] YUI Charts : interact with Javascript You can re-assign value to the chart by setting its datasource.

      mychart.set(“dataSource”, myUpdatedDataSource);

      Tripp

      On 6/30/09 5:23 PM, "Ryan V. Bayona" <r2b2_ry@...> wrote:

      Hi,
       I wanted to implement YUI Charts in my application. The problem is the chart's value will be dependent on a user-specified criteria. Users will select the parameters on the form and then submit it to the server which then returns json data. Is it possible to re-assign the chart's values using this json data?

      Thanks!