YUI Charts : interact with Javascript

  • Ryan V. Bayona
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2009
      I wanted to implement YUI Charts in my application. The problem is the chart's value will be dependent on a user-specified criteria. Users will select the parameters on the form and then submit it to the server which then returns json data. Is it possible to re-assign the chart's values using this json data?

      Thanks!
    • Dwight Bridges
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 30, 2009
        Re: [ydn-javascript] YUI Charts : interact with Javascript You can re-assign value to the chart by setting its datasource.

        mychart.set(“dataSource”, myUpdatedDataSource);

        Tripp

        Hi,