Re: [ydn-javascript] Re: CGI/PERL from YUI

  • John Doe
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 30, 2009
      There are NO spaces:

      http://linuxvm/cgi-bin/Eric/testperl.pl   (linuxvm is my localhost - set up correctly - I have been using the linuxvm instead of localhost for a while)

      give me the following:

      Internal Server Error

      Please contact the server administrator, root@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

      Apache/2.0.52 (Fedora) Server at fedora3 Port 80

      Message 2 of 15 , Jun 30, 2009
        The error message below says it all. The problem has nothing to do with
        YUI, sever misconfiguration or whatever but on the server side. Go to
        the appropriate forum.

        Satyam

      • jarret.minkler@gmail.com
        Message 3 of 15 , Jun 30, 2009
          If you hit the cgi from the browser what response do you get?