Re: [ydn-javascript] Re: CGI/PERL from YUI

  • Brian McCullough
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 30, 2009
      On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 08:58:32AM -0700, John Doe wrote:
      > http://localhost/ test.pl directly into the browser is giving me an Internal Server Error. I CAN

      I presume that that space before "test.pl" isn't really there.

      Which web server are you using?

      Brian
    • John Doe
      Message 2 of 15 , Jun 30, 2009
        There are NO spaces:

        http://linuxvm/cgi-bin/Eric/testperl.pl   (linuxvm is my localhost - set up correctly - I have been using the linuxvm instead of localhost for a while)

        give me the following:

        Internal Server Error

        Please contact the server administrator, root@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

        Apache/2.0.52 (Fedora) Server at fedora3 Port 80

        Message 3 of 15 , Jun 30, 2009
          The error message below says it all. The problem has nothing to do with
          YUI, sever misconfiguration or whatever but on the server side. Go to
          the appropriate forum.

          Satyam

        • jarret.minkler@gmail.com
          Message 4 of 15 , Jun 30, 2009
            If you hit the cgi from the browser what response do you get?