Complete beginner needing help with calendar

  • treezev
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2009
      Hi

      I'm trying to set up a basic calendar, but am having difficulty. Bear with me as I am a novice at all this, and it seems like diving in at the deep end!
      The issues are:
      1. The calendar is appearing, but not in the box with all the styling.
      2. do I need to end off the link tag as the code you copy in does not have it rounded off?

      This is the code I have in my header:
      <!-- YAHOO Global Object source file -->
      <script type="text/javascript" src="http://yui.yahooapis.com/2.7.0/build/yahoo/yahoo-min.js" ></script>
      <!-- Combo-handled YUI JS files: -->
      <script type="text/javascript" src="http://yui.yahooapis.com/combo?2.7.0/build/yahoo-dom-event/yahoo-dom-event.js&2.7.0/build/calendar/calendar-min.js"></script>
      <!-- Combo-handled YUI CSS files: -->
      <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="http://yui.yahooapis.com/combo?2.7.0/build/calendar/assets/skins/sam/calendar.css"> </link>

      and then the other snippets of code given have been put in the body.

      3. Is this the correct place to put the code segments?

      Any help very gratefully received.
      Thanks
      Teresa