anyone interested in working on a YUI-based photo-organizer?

  • mixersoft
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2009
      Hi all,

      I've been using YUI for 2 months now and now have a preview of the  browser-based photo organizer I am developing.

      http://js.demo.snaphappi.com/svc/yui/snaphappi-gallery-preview.html

      It is still a work in progress, but it is starting to look like a real app (modeled after Google Picasa).  The demo only works with a canned set of photos, but I'm using datasource to connect to facebook and flickr photos already.

      I'd like this to be an open-source project, and am calling out to any YUI developers who might be interested in helping me make this a complete and well-behaved application.

      contact me at: yahoo.igv@...

      m.