Call function after Datatable loaded

  • ets04uga
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2009
      I am loading a datatable and would like to call a function to sum a column of data after it is loaded. I am able to call the function when I change the column as seen in the following example:

      http://www.satyam.com.ar/yui/2.6.0/invoice.html

      I see a doBeforeDataLoad method that can be overridden, but don't see something for after the data is loaded. What do I need to do to call a function after the datatable is loaded?

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 30, 2009
        You are looking or events. Singular moments in all widgets are
        signalled by events. You can listen to them and act when they are
        fired. You have initEvent, which fires just once when the table is
        first loaded and you have renderEvent which fires every time the table
        is redrawn, for example, when sorted or when rows are inserted/deleted.

        Satyam

        ets04uga escribió:
        > I am loading a datatable and would like to call a function to sum a column of data after it is loaded. I am able to call the function when I change the column as seen in the following example:
        >
        > http://www.satyam.com.ar/yui/2.6.0/invoice.html
        >
        > I see a doBeforeDataLoad method that can be overridden, but don't see something for after the data is loaded. What do I need to do to call a function after the datatable is loaded?
        >
        > Thanks,

      • ets04uga
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 30, 2009
          Thank you. Yes, I need to be subscribing to events. Your articles and examples have been very helpful.