Dialog modal:true property masks the enire screen

  • leo.smart@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28 10:31 PM
      Hi,

      I am using the YUI dialog widget to render pop-ups as a replacement to the alert() javascript pop-ups that are displayed.I am using the modal:true property to "gray - out" the rest of the screen and make only the pop-up visible.

      I am having a strange problem though:sometimes instead of graying out the screen and leaving the pop-up clickable,the pop-up also ends up getting covered by the "gray - sheath".This happens once in a while and I am unable to figure out why.

      If anyone has come across this behavior before or if you could tell me where to start looking I'd really appreciate it.

      Thanks,
      Leo