Re: [ydn-javascript] Chart set DataSource ques

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2009
      Why don't you use the request configuration attribute:

      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/docs/YAHOO.widget.Chart.html#config_request

      var mychart = new YAHOO.widget.LineChart( "chart", myDataSource,
      {
      request: 'myCustomParam',
      xField: "month",
      series: seriesDef,
      yAxis: currencyAxis,
      dataTipFunction: YAHOO.example.getDataTipText
      });