Re: [ydn-javascript] Re: Call PHP Script on selection of date in calendar

  • ARCHANA KAKADE
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2009
      Hey lou,

      Thanks a lot for your response!

      --- On Tue, 2/6/09, lou_tribal <lou_tribal@...> wrote:

      From: lou_tribal <lou_tribal@...>
      Subject: [ydn-javascript] Re: Call PHP Script on selection of date in calendar
      To: ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, 2 June, 2009, 6:56 PM

      You can use something like:

      function onDateSelect( type,args, obj) {
      var selected = args[0];
      var selDate = this.toDate( selected[ 0]);

      // Send your ajax request here using the connection manager

      };

      var myCalendar = new YAHOO.widget. Calendar( ...);
      myCalendar.selectEv ent.subscribe( onDateSelect, myCalendar, true);

      For more information on calendar events see the example:

      http://developer. yahoo.com/ yui/examples/ calendar/ events.html

      &lt;

      --- In ydn-javascript@ yahoogroups. com, "archana.kakade" <archana.kakade@ ...> wrote:

      > I want to call server side script on selection of date in calendar control. Does anybody know how to achieve this? I tried to manipulate with subscribe event which did not work. Early response is greatly appreciated.

      Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with Yahoo! India Travel Click here!