Issues in resizing columns when width of Datatable is set to 100%

  • ansuman_roy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2009

      I have a datatable embedded in my page. My requirement is to make the DataTable Stretch the entire view port width automatically. So when I resize the window the DataTable should resize.

      I achieved this functionality by :
      .yui-skin-sam .yui-dt-table{
      width:100%;
      }

      So far so good. This solves my problem, but when I add column resizing to this Datatable then the dragging of column borders causes the page to expand in an unpredictable manner(this doesnt happen when we dont have the width to 100%).

      Question is, how can we have an automatic stretch of the YUI datatable without setting the width:100%?

      Do we have any kind of layout like PanelStretchLayout(exists in JSF) in YUI where we drop the table and it autostretches?

      Your inputs are highly appreciated.

      Best Regards,
      Ansuman