Data table row won't wrap

  • orcatecherb
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2009
      I just switched this application to version 2.7. My datatable works fine as long as the length of the text in a cell does not exceed the available width of that cell. It won't wrap. Instead, as soon as the data are loaded, the whole table disappears. Has anyone else had this problem?

      The data look about like this:
      {cluster: [{"cluster": "1","uid": 0000001,"subject":"this is the subject and it had better not be more than about 110 characters long"}, {"cluster": "1","uid": 0000002,"subject":"this is the subject of the second email and it had better not be more than about 110 characters long"}]}

      Everything works fine as long as the subject line is not too long for the space.

      Here is some of my datatable setup.

      var myColumnDefs = [
      {label:"Cluster", key:"clusterID", sortable:true, resizeable:true, formatter: YAHOO.widget.DataTable.formatText},
      {label:"UID", key:"uid", sortable:true, resizeable:true, formatter:docLinkFormatter},
      {label:"Subject", key:"subject", sortable:true, resizeable:true, formatter: YAHOO.widget.DataTable.formatText},
      {label:"Title", key:"title", sortable:true, resizeable:true, formatter: YAHOO.widget.DataTable.formatText}
      ];
      this.myDataSource = new YAHOO.util.DataSource(queryURL);
      myDataSource.responseType = YAHOO.util.DataSource.TYPE_JSON;
      myDataSource.connXhrMode = "queueRequests";
      myDataSource.doBeforeParseData= transformDupes;
      myDataSource.responseSchema = {
      resultsList:"clusters",
      fields: ["clusterID","uid", "subject", "title"],
      metaFields: {
      totalRecords: ""
      }

      };