YUI Velocity Library

  • Craig Taylor
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2009
      I've searched but been unable to find any implementations of a Velocity templating library that would provide implementations for generation & usage of the YUI control set within the velocity scripting engine. Does anyone know of anything or even for another templating engine that I might be able to adapt?

      Ideally I'd like something along the lines of :
         #treeViewRender( 'idTreeViewDiv'  $myMapCollectionForTreeView )
      (note: Correct above for any javascript / velocity errors that may occur. )

      Craig Taylor
      ctalkobt@...