Re: [ydn-javascript] Change Menu Button's menu instance at runtime

  • Todd Kloots
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2009
      George -

      Regarding your first question: The "menu" attribute can only be set
      once. You change the menu by swapping out its content as illustrated
      in the following example:

      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/button/button-menu-swap.html

      Regarding your second question: I suppose you were probably doing
      something wrong, as one of the Menu examples illustrates how to add a
      click event handler via the object literal format and that example
      works in IE:

      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/button/btn_example07.html

      - Todd