Re: Call PHP Script on selection of date in calendar

  • lou_tribal
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2009
      You can use something like:

      function onDateSelect(type,args,obj) {
      var selected = args[0];
      var selDate = this.toDate(selected[0]);

      // Send your ajax request here using the connection manager

      };

      var myCalendar = new YAHOO.widget.Calendar(...);
      myCalendar.selectEvent.subscribe(onDateSelect, myCalendar, true);

      For more information on calendar events see the example:

      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/calendar/events.html

      <

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "archana.kakade" <archana.kakade@...> wrote:

      > I want to call server side script on selection of date in calendar control. Does anybody know how to achieve this? I tried to manipulate with subscribe event which did not work. Early response is greatly appreciated.

    • ARCHANA KAKADE
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 2009
        Hey lou,

        Thanks a lot for your response!

        function onDateSelect( type,args, obj) {
        var selected = args[0];
        var selDate = this.toDate( selected[ 0]);

        // Send your ajax request here using the connection manager

        };

        var myCalendar = new YAHOO.widget. Calendar( ...);
        myCalendar.selectEv ent.subscribe( onDateSelect, myCalendar, true);

        For more information on calendar events see the example:

        http://developer. yahoo.com/ yui/examples/ calendar/ events.html

        &lt;

        --- In ydn-javascript@ yahoogroups. com, "archana.kakade" <archana.kakade@ ...> wrote:

        > I want to call server side script on selection of date in calendar control. Does anybody know how to achieve this? I tried to manipulate with subscribe event which did not work. Early response is greatly appreciated.

        Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with Yahoo! India Travel Click here!