Call PHP Script on selection of date in calendar

  • archana.kakade
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2009
      I want to call server side script on selection of date in calendar control. Does anybody know how to achieve this? I tried to manipulate with subscribe event which did not work. Early response is greatly appreciated.
    • lou_tribal
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2009
        You can use something like:

        function onDateSelect(type,args,obj) {
        var selected = args[0];
        var selDate = this.toDate(selected[0]);

        // Send your ajax request here using the connection manager

        };

        var myCalendar = new YAHOO.widget.Calendar(...);
        myCalendar.selectEvent.subscribe(onDateSelect, myCalendar, true);

        For more information on calendar events see the example:

        http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/calendar/events.html

        <

        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "archana.kakade" <archana.kakade@...> wrote:

        > I want to call server side script on selection of date in calendar control. Does anybody know how to achieve this? I tried to manipulate with subscribe event which did not work. Early response is greatly appreciated.

      • ARCHANA KAKADE
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 3, 2009
          Hey lou,

          Thanks a lot for your response!

          function onDateSelect( type,args, obj) {
          var selected = args[0];
          var selDate = this.toDate( selected[ 0]);

          // Send your ajax request here using the connection manager

          };

          var myCalendar = new YAHOO.widget. Calendar( ...);
          myCalendar.selectEv ent.subscribe( onDateSelect, myCalendar, true);

          For more information on calendar events see the example:

          http://developer. yahoo.com/ yui/examples/ calendar/ events.html

          &lt;

          --- In ydn-javascript@ yahoogroups. com, "archana.kakade" <archana.kakade@ ...> wrote:

          > I want to call server side script on selection of date in calendar control. Does anybody know how to achieve this? I tried to manipulate with subscribe event which did not work. Early response is greatly appreciated.

          Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with Yahoo! India Travel Click here!