datatable contained in panel causing panel centering issues - 2.5.0

  • reuel3
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2009
      I have a panel that has is centered on the page. It contains a datatable that expands to its full size after the panel is centered. This causes the panel to expand down and right from it's centering point. I would rather not give the panel a height and width.

      Is there a way to recenter the panel after the datatable is finish painting to the screen? An event that I can listen for?