Re: [ydn-javascript] 8 Way Resizable Div Constrained by Another 8 Way Resizable Div

  • Dav Glass
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2009
      Currently that is not a really easy thing to do. Actually it's quite difficult.

      I would recommend taking a look at the source for the ImageCropper control.

      Dav

      --
      Dav Glass
      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 1, 2009, at 4:15 PM, "zacware" <zacware@...> wrote:

      If you imagine changing the size of a desk and moving it within the constraints of a room which you can also change the size of, that's what I'm trying to do.

      I want an 8 way resizable div inside another 8 way resizable div and the inner div can't be moved outside the outer div

      Making the 2, 8 way nested resizable divs is easy. Constraining a draggable div inside another div is easy. I can't figure out how to do both though.