Re: YUI Calendar - How to get the calendar layout as attached?

  • Mohammed Arif
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2009
      Sounds good John

      Will get back to you for more help once I will start on it.

      Thanks
      Mohammed Arif

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "theblargoner" <theblargoner@...>
      wrote:

      > Apologies, I mis-attributed the latter article to the wrong person.
      It's by Satyam, who is on this forum and has other useful examples here:
      http://www.satyam.com.ar/yui/

      > John
      >
      > --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "theblargoner" theblargoner@
      wrote:

      > > Hi,
      > > I would suggest organizing your Calendar and other controls together
      onto some type of Container, for example a Dialog:

      > > http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/container/dialog/index.html
      > >
      > > You can then show/hide the dialog as a whole.
      > >
      > > You'll need to do custom coding for the time conversion logic, using
      standard JavaScript Date functionality.

      > > I would recommend encapsulating all of your custom functionality
      into a widget. If you haven't already, check out Satyen Desai's article
      on creating custom widgets: