Mashup

  • Isaac Bekheet
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2009
      Hello,
      Please if any one give me a short description how this site "http://www.tablehound.com" was built ?

      just a head lines and short description , it will help me to be on the right track for one of my own.

      Thanks
    • Isaac Bekheet
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2009
        and what is the tool used to built it.

        thanks
      • Eric Miraglia
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2009
          Isaac,

          TableHound appears to be built using YUI 2.3.1, which is a couple of years old, as well as Prototype 1.5.0.  Obviously it also uses Google Maps.

          You may want to contact the email address on their website for more information.

          -Eric