8 Way Resizable Div Constrained by Another 8 Way Resizable Div

  • zacware
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2009
      If you imagine changing the size of a desk and moving it within the constraints of a room which you can also change the size of, that's what I'm trying to do.

      I want an 8 way resizable div inside another 8 way resizable div and the inner div can't be moved outside the outer div

      Making the 2, 8 way nested resizable divs is easy. Constraining a draggable div inside another div is easy. I can't figure out how to do both though.
    • Dav Glass
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2009
        Currently that is not a really easy thing to do. Actually it's quite difficult.

        I would recommend taking a look at the source for the ImageCropper control.

        Dav

        --
        Dav Glass
        Sent from my iPhone