Remote Contract Position - YUI 2.x and/or 3.0

  • percious17
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2009
      Hey guys,

      I need a YUI ninja for ~20 hours a week. More hours will be available if things work out. The work is remote, and even foreigners are welcome to apply. Here is some general information about the project: www.getmvp.com .

      I am looking for someone who is familiar with drag and drop. I prefer the code be written in YUI 3.0 with unit testing done with YUITest. We have an existing 2.x codebase which might work for a prototype, but ideally I would like the production code developed in 3.0.

      The server side is Python-based, you will have to be able to interact with the database using SqlAlchemy.

      The MVP team is a diverse and easy-going group of programmers who work remotely. We interact primary through web channels, but also meet in Boulder, CO from time to time to sprint.

      Please send rates, references, resumes, credentials, example of work, etc. to my associate Valerie at:
      valerie@...

      Thanks for tuning in!
      -chris