Re: [ydn-javascript] Reload Datatable in callback after performing Insert

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2009
      search the archives for a method called "requery". Take the most recent
      version you find. It doesn't work with all DataSources but for remote
      JSON or XML through XHR works nicely.

      Satyam

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 2, 2009
        I've just uploaded an example using the function to my web site:

        http://www.satyam.com.ar/yui/2.6.0/requery.html

        (disregard the version in the folder name, it is actually running on 2.7)

        Satyam

        juliebonniedaisy escribió:
        > I created a DataTable with:
        >
        > var myDataTable = new YAHOO.widget.DataTable("dt-container", myColumnDefs, myDataSource, myConfigs);
        >
        > since this creates the new object DataTable don't i now have an object "myDataTable" that I can call to go back to myDataSource with myConfigs and myColumnDefs to reload my dt-container?
        >
        > I have tried many things in my callback but I can't get it to reload to show the new data in the database. What is the correct way to reload the data please ?
        >
        > Thank you.

      • juliebonniedaisy
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 2, 2009
          Thanks for the great info Satyam. It's all working now. Best Regards.
          John